The Payroll Bureau is responsible for processing County, special district and retirement payroll, as well as any third-party vendors involved in the payroll process. Third-party vendors include organizations like the California Franchise Tax Board and Internal Revenue Service.


How do I stop a wage garnishment?
A phone call or written request should be sent to the agency that issued the court order. 
(916) 874-7452

How do I get copies of my W-2 if I worked for the County of Sacramento?
Submit a written request to:

Department of Finance
Auditor-Controller Division
Attention: Payroll Bureau
700 H Street, Room 3650
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 874-7451